YOUR SOURCE FOR:
Surgical Microscopes, Medical Grade HD Video Systems, Medical Grade Printers and Printer Media
Whatever your surgical discipline, we have the product offering and expertise to fulfill your requirements
Warren E. Hill MD
Ophthalmologist, Mesa, AZ
Yuri McKee MD
Ophthalmologist, Mesa, AZ
Dr. Hill and Dr. McKee discuss and demonstrate the ergonomic and optical benefits of the Haag-Streit HS Hi-R NEO 900 Ophthalmic Microscope.
Haag-Streit Ophthalmic Microscopes
Haag-Streit Slit Lamp optics are the gold standard
The same optics are in the Haag-Streit Ophthalmic Microscopes
Since 1864, Haag-Streit Surgical GmbH microscope optics are still precision made in Germany and Switzerland by skilled optics craftsmen. The benefit to you with this unparalleled optical expertise are optics that provide you with an incredible view of your surgical field.
The First Ergonomically Designed Ophthalmic Surgeon Chair
- Accommodates surgeons of all physiques with height and seat adjustability for perfect hip and leg alignment.
- Promotes better posture and comfort with both vertical and horizontal lumbar support.
- Ergonomically placed pedal controls allow you to effortlessly raise or lower the seat and lock into place.
- Full range of motion – armless seat back provides support without impeding arms and elbows.
- All positions are numbered – customized for each surgeon.
- Base and column designed for easy cleaning and disinfection.
The Ultimate Neurosurgical Experience
The Haag-Streit HS 5-1000 Neurosurgical Microscope with the Rock Solid FS 5-33 floor stand
- COUNTER BALANCED FOR PRECISE MOVEMENT CONTROL
- AUTOMATIC BALANCING: ELIMINATES RE-BALANCING WHEN RE-POSITIONING ACCESSORIES.
- INTEGRATES LATEST TECHNOLOGY WITH INNOVATIVE DAMPING FOR THE LOWEST VIBRATION POSSIBLE – EVEN WITH ARM FULLY EXTENDED.
- CABLES AND ACCESSORIES ARE INTEGRATED THROUGHOUT THE FLOOR STAND.
- TWO, INDEPENDENT POWERFUL 300 W XENON LIGHT SOURCES ALLOW BRIGHTEST VISIBILITY.
- ONE BUTTON POWERS UP (AND POWERS DOWN) ENTIRE SYSTEM INCLUDING ACCESSORIES.
- EXCLUSIVE C.TAB TOUCH PANEL ALLOWS FOR AUTOMATED BALANCING, INDIVIDUAL SETTINGS FOR OVER 30 SURGEONS WITH 5 APPLICATIONS EACH.
- THE FLOOR STAND CENTRAL TOWER HOUSES THE LIGHT SOURCES, AS WELL AS ACCESSORIES SUCH AS CAMERA CONTROL UNITS AND VIDEO RECORDING SYSTEMS.
- DRAWERS ARE AVAILABLE PROVIDING ADDITIONAL STORAGE SPACE.
- INDIVIDUAL AC POWER PLUG-INS IN CENTRAL TOWER FOR ACCESSORIES.
- ONE CENTRAL PANEL FOR ALL CONNECTIONS FOR EXTERNAL MONITORS, NETWORK, OR NAVIGATION SYSTEM COMMUNICATION.
- ARM LENGTH IS FULLY 1870 MM AND EASILY ACCOMMODATES TALL SURGEONS.
Only Surgical Microscope to Inject Digital Images as Picture-in-Picture
Have you been disengaging from your optics to look at the information on monitors? BiOpix™ is the only system in the world that takes any digital information displayed on monitors and injects onto your optical pathway as a picture-in- picture maintaining your stereopsis view.
Shop Our Online Store:
Medical Grade HD Video Cameras, Recorders, Monitors, Printers and Printer Media
“The Moeller (now Haag-Streit) microscope has functioned very well at our outpatient center. The optics, resolution and reach from the base have satisfied all of us involved with outpatient spine surgery.”
“When our microscope malfunctioned, you came through for us even though it was not a brand carried by CLA Medical. The EIBOS performed magnificently! You’ve earned the respect of our staff, for both your exceptional equipment and your customer service.”
“Our new equipment from CLA Medical is truly our new microscopic dream machine! The performance is everything we were looking for, and a new standard of excellence.”
“From the very first case, the surgeons at East Valley Ophthalmology have been blown away by the image quality of the HS Hi-R NEO 900 surgical microscope. A brilliant red reflex and an amazing depth of field combined with comfortable ergonomics takes anterior segment surgery to a whole new level. We have never seen anything from Haag-Streit that did not end up being the very best in its class and the HS Hi-R NEO 900 surgical microscope is no exception.”