YOUR SOURCE FOR:
Surgical Microscopes, Medical Grade HD Video Systems, Medical Grade Printers and Printer Media
Whatever your surgical discipline, we have the product offering and expertise to fulfill your requirements
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Ophthalmologists: Alleviate Your Neck, Back and Shoulder Pain During Surgery
Haag-Streit CO:RE Ophthalmic Surgeon Chair
The First Ergonomically Designed Surgeon Chair For Ophthalmologists by Ophthalmologists
- Accommodates surgeons of all physiques with height and seat adjustability for perfect hip and leg alignment.
- Promotes better posture and comfort with both vertical and horizontal lumbar support.
- Ergonomically placed pedal controls allow you to effortlessly raise or lower the seat and lock into place.
- Will not pivot once the wheel locks are engaged.
- Full range of motion – armless seat back provides support without impeding arms and elbows.
- All positions are numbered – customized for each surgeon.
- Base and column designed for easy cleaning and disinfection.
Warren E. Hill MD & Yuri McKee MD discuss the Haag-Streit CORE Ophthalmic Surgeon Chair
Michael E. Snyder MD discusses and demonstrates the new Haag-Streit CORE Ophthalmic Surgeon Chair. He answers the question “Why your latissimus dorsi will thank you”
Warren E. Hill MD
Ophthalmologist, Mesa, AZ
Yuri McKee MD
Ophthalmologist, Mesa, AZ
Dr. Hill and Dr. McKee discuss and demonstrate the ergonomic and optical benefits of the Haag-Streit HS Hi-R NEO 900 Ophthalmic Microscope.
Haag-Streit Ophthalmic Microscopes
Haag-Streit Slit Lamp optics are the gold standard
The same optics are in the Haag-Streit Ophthalmic Microscopes
The Ultimate Neurosurgical Experience
The Haag-Streit HS 5-1000 Neurosurgical Microscope with the Rock Solid FS 5-33 floor stand
- COUNTER BALANCED FOR PRECISE MOVEMENT CONTROL
- AUTOMATIC BALANCING: ELIMINATES RE-BALANCING WHEN RE-POSITIONING ACCESSORIES.
- INTEGRATES LATEST TECHNOLOGY WITH INNOVATIVE DAMPING FOR THE LOWEST VIBRATION POSSIBLE – EVEN WITH ARM FULLY EXTENDED.
- CABLES AND ACCESSORIES ARE INTEGRATED THROUGHOUT THE FLOOR STAND.
- TWO, INDEPENDENT POWERFUL 300 W XENON LIGHT SOURCES ALLOW BRIGHTEST VISIBILITY.
- ONE BUTTON POWERS UP (AND POWERS DOWN) ENTIRE SYSTEM INCLUDING ACCESSORIES.
- EXCLUSIVE C.TAB TOUCH PANEL ALLOWS FOR AUTOMATED BALANCING, INDIVIDUAL SETTINGS FOR OVER 30 SURGEONS WITH 5 APPLICATIONS EACH.
- THE FLOOR STAND CENTRAL TOWER HOUSES THE LIGHT SOURCES, AS WELL AS ACCESSORIES SUCH AS CAMERA CONTROL UNITS AND VIDEO RECORDING SYSTEMS.
- DRAWERS ARE AVAILABLE PROVIDING ADDITIONAL STORAGE SPACE.
- INDIVIDUAL AC POWER PLUG-INS IN CENTRAL TOWER FOR ACCESSORIES.
- ONE CENTRAL PANEL FOR ALL CONNECTIONS FOR EXTERNAL MONITORS, NETWORK, OR NAVIGATION SYSTEM COMMUNICATION.
- ARM LENGTH IS FULLY 1870 MM AND EASILY ACCOMMODATES TALL SURGEONS.
The Smart Digital Imaging Platform for Hospitals
NUCLeUS offers a scalable, future-proof and vendor-neutral platform that streamlines the management and distribution of video content – plus still images and patient data – across an entire network. Investing in the NUCLeUS platform brings a host of revolutionary benefits, from enhanced training and education to cost-effective networked content management.
Virtual or In-Person Demonstration
The best way to evaluate Sony NUCLeUS Smart Digital Imaging Platform is to view it in action. We can demonstrate virtually or in-person in your facility.