- Click on “Build Your Microscope.” A List of Disciplines and Categories appear – select one.
- A general list of surgical approaches for each Discipline/Category will appear – select the appropriate one for you.
- The first products to appear are the appropriate floor stands for each type of surgical approach, select the type you would like to use (comparisons are available).
- Add the appropriate floor stand model to your Quote Request.
- Next are the microscope optics model selections. Choose the model you would like to use (comparisons are available).
- Add that microscope model to your Quote Request.
- Next, you will find accessories that you can add to the configuration of your microscope.
- Select and add the accessory(s) to your Quote Request.
- To return to the accessories list, click your browser back button or click on “Build Your Microscope” and select “Accessories.”
- To add video equipment, go back to “Build Your Microscope” and select the “Microscope Video Systems” and follow the same selection process as previously.
- All Quote Request selections can be reviewed by selecting the “quote page icon” in the menu. All selections can be deleted, or more can be added.
- After making your selections, click on “Submit,” fill out the form and click “Send.”
- Your quotation will be sent to you promptly.
Our Youtube Channel also has excellent resources to help you choose your microscope and accessories.
CLA Medical is a certified Haag-Streit USA distributor for Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana. In addition, we are a certified national reseller of medical-grade video systems and printers from Sony Medical, Ikegami Medical, and Panasonic Medical. We specialize in surgical microscopes, surgeon chairs, printers, print media, cameras, monitors, and recorders. Our “Build Your Microscope” tool can help you get started. We are also glad to meet with you to customize your equipment purchase and find the best combination for your operating room. We work with you and your staff throughout the process and after the installation of your equipment to ensure it is the right fit for your needs. Please contact us for further information about ophthalmic equipment and medical-grade microscopes.