CLA Medical offers a variety of medical grade video cameras for surgical microscopy. Whether your choice is 2D (1080p), 4k or 3D we have the solution for you.
IKEGAMI MKC-704KHD MEDICAL GRADE VIDEO CAMERA
IKEGAMI MKC-704KHD IS A MEDICAL GRADE HIGH SENSITIVITY MODEL NATIVE 4K HD VIDEO CAMERA. MKC-704KHD EMPLOYS 3CMOS SENSORS PROVIDING BOTH FULL HD (1920 x1080) AND 4K (3840 x 2160) RESOLUTION IMAGES WITH HIGH SENSITIVITY
- Full HD / 4K Output with High Sensitivity: When providing full HD (1920 x 1080) & 4K (3840 x 2160) signal output, the MKC-704KHD has a sensitivity of F17 at 2000 lx(LINE MIX On)
- Compact and Lightweight Camera Head: The compact and lightweight camera head is ideal for use in applications with limited space such as on a surgical microscope
- Various Image Outputs: The CCU(camera control unit) outputs digital HD signals (HD-SDI and DVI), as well as, a 4K signal. By the internal down converter, composite signals(VBS, Y/C(S-VIDEO)) can be also output.
- Dynamic Contrast Correction (DCC): It also achieves a higher contrast image without halation or black defects. improves contrast in the detail area.
- Function Switch: Four switches are available on the CCU to custom assign to control functions important to the user.
- Image Pickup Device: 1/3-inch, CMOS x 3.
- Camera Cable Not Included – Choose at checkout.
IKEGAMI MKC-X800 4K MEDICAL GRADE VIDEO CAMERA
MKC-X800 is the beginning of Ikegami’s new camera generation for 4K resolution. MKC-X800 is a 4K-native progressive-scan 1-CMOS model with an ultra-compact head designed to be operated from a remote CCU. Features include ultra-high resolution, sophisticated GUI and single cable 4K output.
- Ultra High Resolution: 4K imaging technology allows identification of fine structures with greater precision that can lead to high quality heads-up surgery.
- Wide Color Gamut: Higher color reproductivity displaying, for example, very fine detail such as small veins to help specify the blood point.
- HDR Mode: Delivers wide dynamic range reproduction of the video.This function ensures that high quality display extends both to dark and bright areas of the image.
- Digital Zoom:Electronic zoom for the center of an image is available, up to four times.
- Various Image Outputs: MKC-X800 provides various 4K outputs as 12G-SDI (or 3G-SDI x4) or HDMI2.0. 4K and HD(1080p/1080i) images can be output simultaneously. It also matches the existing HD system.
- Color Correction Function: The color correction is much easier by using the newly designed rotary switch. The precise color adjustment is also available by tuning 16 axes of the color gamut in both hue and saturation.
- Multi-Language Support: As a state-of-the-art global medical device, the camera’s GUI and OSD menu both support English, German, French and Spanish multi-language.
- Versatility: Line Mix Mode can increase the sensitivity to two times while maintaining 1800 TV lines of ultra high definition video resolution.By activating the High Sensitivity Mode, total sensitivity can be enhanced as much as four times greater than normal.Not only for normal operations, but also suitable for light sensitive situations.
- Compact and Lightweight Camera Head: The MKC-X800 has a very compact and lightweight 4K native camera head.
- Name-Editable Scene File: 4 scene files a re provided to store pre-set memories of various control functions for convenient use. The name of each scene file is editable by touch panel operation.
- 3D Master-Slave Control for Heads-up Surgery (HUS): By setting up two cameras as master and slave, the slave camera will automatically follow the control of master camera. This function is ideal for use in a Heads-up Surgery system.
- Camera Cable Not Included – Select at Checkout
This product supports 4K resolution (3840 x 2160), which provides four times the resolution of Full HD. Our technology enables accurate color separation of the three primary colors of light (Red, Green, and Blue) using the same technology as professional cameras in broadcasting stations. A specialized sensor is used to process each color resulting in excellent color reproduction.
- 1/3 inch smallest 4K camera head
- 4K/2K simultaneous dual channel output
- Simultaneous viewing and recording with high image quality is possible due to the ability to output 4K + 4K simultaneously using HDMI and SDI.
- Up to 6 personal profiles storable on USB
- Expansion to 3D with the same camera head CCU gen-lock
- Zoom in with selected cropping areas
- Color enhancement options
- Output: HDMI x 2ch (Ultra HD/Full HD) 3G/HD-SDI x 4ch (Ultra HD), 3G/HD-SDI x 1ch (Full HD)
- Camera cable lengths of 3m, 6m and 15m
- Using the foot switch to switch profiles, freeze, flip, and mirror the camera allows smooth operations in medical environments
We are an authorized reseller for Panasonic Medical Video Equipment
**THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED BY SONY MEDICAL**
SONY® MCC3000MT MEDICAL GRADE 2D 3D HD VIDEO CAMERA
SONY® MEDICAL GRADE 2D/3D HD VIDEO CAMERAS CAN BE MOUINTED ON MOST SURGICAL MICROSCOPES. BREATHTAKING 1080 HD 3D DISPLAY. SUPERB FOR RESIDENCY TRAINING PROGRAMS
- Sony Exmor 3 CMOS chip cameras provide breathtaking 3D HD resolution
- Superb for Resident stereoscopic viewing
- One Camera Control Unit – eliminates cumbersome dual CCU GenLocking
- HDMI and HD/SDI video output ports
- 1/2″ C-mount fits all surgical microscope video adapters
SONY® MCC500MD MEDICAL GRADE HD VIDEO CAMERA
THIS AFFORDABLY PRICED MEDICAL GRADE HD CAMERA FEATURES THE LATEST IMAGE SENSOR TECHNOLOGY FOR BETTER LOW-LIGHT SENSITIVITY THAN TRADIONAL 1/3 SIZED IMAGE SENSOR TECHNOLOGY FOR SUPERB IMAGE REPRODUCTION CAPABILITY
- Compact camera control unit (CCU) and 1/3” C-mount camera head (1920 x 1080) Exmor™ CMOS sensor.
- Output flexibility: HDMI, HDSDI (3G-SDI), S-Video and Composite Video connectivity.
- Camera outputs are active simultaneously. Ideal for use with second or third monitors.
- Compact and lightweight design allows the camera to be easily mounted on most existing surgical microscopes.
SONY® MCC1000MD MEDICAL GRADE HD VIDEO CAMERA
SONY® MEDICAL GRADE 1080p HD VIDEO CAMERA PROVIDES BREATHTAKING DISPLAY ESPECIALLY IN DIMLY LIT SURGICAL AREAS
- Designed for darkness. Visualize detailed anatomy better than ever before in areas of the eye that are difficult to illuminate during procedures.
- Six Picture Profiles are factory preset for specific procedures.
- Flexible outputs: HDMI, 3G-SDI, S-Video and Composite Video.
- High Dynamic Range for even more detail and color accuracy in both the shadow and highlight areas when paired with an HDR capable monitor.
- Superb detail. Separate image sensors for Red, Green and Blue each capture Full HD 1920 x 1080.
- Versatile settings include vertical and horizontal Picture Flip to match the microscope plus Auto Exposure, Knee, Digital Zoom and Genlock.