Medical-grade HD video recorders are offered in three models:
Sony HVO4000MT 4K 2D/3D HD
Sony HVO3300MT 2K 2D/3D HD
Sony HVO500MD/SUR HD
CLA Medical offers a variety of medical-grade video recorders for surgical microscopy.
Whether your choice is 2D (1080p), 4k or 3D we have the solution for you.
THE SONY HVO4000MT IS THE ONLY 4K MEDICAL GRADE RECORDER THAT WILL RECORD 2D AS WELL AS 3D VIDEO SIMULTANEOUSLY. THIS PROVIDES HIGH DEFINITION 2D VIDEO FOR AUDIENCES WITHOUT 3D VIEWING CAPABILITY.
- 4K video recording in sharp detail at up to 3840 x 2160
- Simultaneous recording in 4K and 2K HD. 2K HD useful in playback on PC’s
- Simultaneous recording on internal HDD and USB connected external media, network server or Blu-ray disc saving workflow time.
- High capacity 4TB internal storage with three image quality settings (standard/high/best) up to 119 hours of 4K video recording.
- Network compatible using CIFS over the hospital network.
- External touch panel support allowing users to remotely control the recorder functions.
- Supports Sony medical printers
- 3D recording formats: Line by Line or Top and Bottom
THE UNIQUE SONY HVO3300MT 2D/3D RECORDING SYSTEM HAS THE ABILITY TO RECORD 2D AND 3D SIMULTANEOUSLY. THIS PROVIDES HIGH DEFINITION 2D VIDEO FOR AUDIENCES WITHOUT 3D VIEWING CAPABILITY. ALSO, IT RECORDS TWO SEPARATE CHANNELS SIMULTANEOUSLY FOR SURGICAL,ENDOSCOPIC, ULTRASOUND AND DIGITAL X-RAY APPLICATIONS.
- 2D and 3D Full HD Video Recording: Simultaneously Stores 2D and 3D Recording
- Accepts Wide Variety of 2D (SDI, DVI, Composite, S-Video) and 3D (side by side, line by line, dual stream) Formats
- Two Channel Recording: Simultaneously Accepts Signals From Two Different Sources
- Simultaneous Recording to the 2TB Internal Hard Drive and either the Blu-ray/DVD disk, the USB External Drive or the Network Server
- Accepts Recording Signals: HD (1080p, 1080i, 720p) and SD (480i, 576i)
- Built-In 3.5 LCD Color Display Monitor for User Viewing Access
- DICOM Protocol Compatible
- Integrates with Touch Panel Monitors such as Elo
- Replaces the Sony Models HVO1000MD and HVO3000M
THE SONY HVO500MD/SUR MEDICAL GRADE HD VIDEO RECORDER IS COMPATIBLE WITH ANY CAMERA SYSTEM AND IS TAILOR MADE FOR USE IN AMBULATORY SURGERY CENTERS DUE TO IT’S AFFORDABILITY
- HD Recorder for Surgical use. High-quality Image Capture.
- Robust 500GB Internal Hard Drive. 194 hours of HD video can be stored
- Simultaneous recording to internal hard drive and external media via USB port eliminating the need for time-consuming video download.
- No Patient ID Required to record.
- Quick Playback- Just hit play and it will play the last session recorded.
- Pre-recording function- records 5 seconds of video before the record button is pressed.
- Full HD up to 1920 X 1080i MPEG-4 and AVC-HD video recording formats.
- Universal connectivity, compatible with any manufacturer’s SD or HD cameras.
- Wired or wireless keyboards can be used to activate the on-screen menu on a remote monitor.
- On-screen menu makes it easy for OR staff to input necessary information in minutes via a keyboard.
CLA Medical is a certified national reseller of medical-grade HD video recorders, video systems, and printers from Sony Medical, Ikegami Medical, and Panasonic Medical. We specialize in Ear Nose Throat Equipment, surgeon chairs, printers, print media, cameras, monitors, and recorders. Our "Build Your Microscope" tool can help you get started. We are also glad to meet with you to customize your equipment purchase and find the best combination for your operating room. We work with you and your staff throughout the process and after the installation of your equipment to ensure it is the right fit for your needs. Please contact us for further information about ophthalmic equipment and medical-grade microscopes.