We offer Sony medical grade printers for all clinical applications: Surgery, radiology, ultrasound, endoscopy and cardiology.
SONY® UP-DR80MD MEDICAL GRADE A4 COLOR PRINTER
- Outstanding Image Quality:
A combination of Sony dye sublimation technology, 301 dpi thermal head and 8-bit color depth enable the UP-DR80MD to deliver premium, photo-realistic prints.
- High Speed Printing:
A full page image on letter-size media takes approximately 72 seconds (does not include initialization time)
- Compact Size and Stylish Design:
At just 12.5”W x 8.1”H x 16.8”D., the UP-DR80MD fits easily on endoscopic and ultrasound medical carts as well as into confined spaces. Its stylish cosmetic design complements any imaging system hardware.
- USB 2.0 Connection:
For fast and reliable performance and easy integration with digital systems.
- Self-laminating Roll Media:
Utilizes UPC-R80MD and UPC-R81MD color print media which offers unique protective lamination for durable curl-free prints with a smooth, glossy finish.
- Easy to Operate:
Front operation, front loading roll media and simplified color adjustments make media loading and operation very simple.
SONY® UP25MD MEDICAL GRADE A6 COLOR PRINTER
- Slim Compact Design
- Ideal for Medical Carts; Easily Integrated
- Versatile Analog Video Inputs and Outputs
- HDTV signal support – 1080i and 720p automatically
- PAL & NTSC compatible, all standard interfaces
- RS-232 Control
- High resolution – 423 dpi, New LCD Front Panel Screen design
- Two color settings can be set from the front panel
- LED indicates data transmission and ribbon cartridge status
Sony UPD711MD A7 Digital Black and White Thermal Printer
- Proven thermal printing technology by Sony assures high-quality monochrome prints with a resolution of approximately 300 dpi and 8-bit (256 levels) processing.
- Choose the most appropriate printing media for your needs. UPP-84HG High Glossy Printing Paper assures premium, near-photographic quality results. Reduce operating costs with UPP-84S High-Quality Printing Paper that delivers excellent image quality at an affordable cost.
- Open the paper door and drop in a new paper roll. Then simply close the door, and the printer’s ready to use in moments.
- Select from a choice of print sizes including 4:3 aspect ratio and panoramic 3:1 images that are ideal for dental applications. Print modes (including image orientation and reverse printing) can be set easily in the printer driver menu. Paper saving mode reduces media consumption when printing multiple images.
- Image data can be automatically enlarged to fit a preset printing area, reducing data transfer times with small image file sizes.
Sony UPD898MD A6 Digital Black & White Printer
- The UP-D898MD thermal printer is the ideal choice for digital ultrasound systems
- UP-D898MD Thermal black and white A6 printer
- Ideal for today’s advance ultrasound systems
- User-friendly controls on front panel
- Compact, space-saving design
- High resolution of 325 DPI
- High speed printing of approximately 1.9 seconds
- USB 2.0 Interface
- Utilizes existing 110 Series media by Sony UPP-110S/5,UPP-110HD, UPP-110HG
Sony UPX898MD Black & White Hybrid Video Graphic Printer
- Hybrid – accepts both analog and digital signal input
- Ideal for today’s advanced ultrasound systems
- Unique built-in digital capture enables you to store images on a connected USB drive
- Sony’s IMAGEPORT™ interface is now incorporated into the UP-X898MD
- 1.9 Second print speed
- User-friendly controls on front panel
- Uses same media as the UP-895 and UP-897 series printers
- High-quality, photo-like images
Sony UP971AD A4 Analog and Digital Printer
- The UP-971AD can receive digital as well as analog signals, allowing the printer to support both types of C-arm systems. It also can receive signals from two different integrated systems – i.e. analog from a C-arm and digital from an ultrasound system.
- Using Sony’s direct thermal printing technology, the UP-971AD delivers photo-quality black & white prints with a high resolution of approximately 325 dpi.
- In standard mode, the UP-971AD can deliver a print in approximately 8 seconds.
- The UP-971AD has a compact design with dimensions of approximately 316 (W) x 132.5 (H) x 265 (D) mm (12 1/2 x 5 1/4 x 12 inches) – 40mm smaller in-depth than its predecessor. At the same time, the size of the LCD panel is increased, and the control panel features a white LED backlight that offers clear visibility regardless of ambient light levels.
- All function keys of the UP-971AD are located on the front panel, allowing easy setup and operation when the printer is installed in a medical cart. Also, separate knobs on the front panel allow easy adjustment of both contrast and brightness and an auto-lock function that prevents inadvertent alteration of settings.
- As well as printing a single picture, the UP-971AD also offers a choice of two-, four- and six-way split printing of images on a single sheet when connected to an analog video signal. The ‘Multi’ button on the front panel allows quick switching between ’Single-picture’ and ‘Multi-picture’ modes. With digital input signals, the printer can provide two or four split pictures on one sheet (NB: Multi button does not function with digital input).
- When connected to a digital signal, the UP-971AD can produce panoramic prints up to a maximum of 600mm long.
- The optional UPA-WU10 Wireless Print System allows cable-free connection between the UP-971AD and surgical endoscopes, ultrasound systems, and other hospital imaging modalities. This is ideal for busy clinical environments, where modalities are constantly being moved between different operating rooms and treatment rooms. This all-in-one wireless printing solution also resolves the problem of limited space on medical carts, allowing the connection between a medical imaging modality and an “off-cart” printer without requiring a lengthy USB cable.
- InterfaceHi-Speed USB (USB 2.0) (x1) VIDEO INPUT: BNC type (X1) NTSC or PAL composite video signals 1.0Vp-p, 75ohm (NTSC/PAL automatically discriminated) VIDEO OUTPUT: BNC type (x1) Loop-through REMOTE: Stereo mini jack (x1)
Sony UP991AD A4 Analog and Digital Printer for Black & White Thermal Paper & Blue Film
- Accepts both digital and analog video input signals
- High-quality printing, 325 dpi
- High-speed printing
- More compact, more visible
- Enhanced operability
- Blue transparent film and black border mode
- Automatic detection of media type
- Automatic media cutter
- Multi-picture modes
- Panoramic printing
- Visual print quality control
- Quick guide print
- USB flash drive storage
- Wireless Printing Capability*