2D/3D Medical Video Recorder Sony HVO3300MT
Price included in your emailed quote.
2D/3D Medical Video Recorder SONY HVO3300MT has the ability to record 2D and 3D simultaneously. This provides HD 2D video for audiences without 3D viewing capability. Also, it records in two separate channels simultaneously for surgical, endoscopic, and ultrasound applications.
- 2D/3D Medical Video Recorder Simultaneously Stores 2D and 3D Recording
- Accepts Wide Variety of 2D (SDI, DVI, Composite, S-Video) and 3D (side by side, line by line, dual stream) Formats
- Two-Channel Recording: Simultaneously Accepts Signals From Two Different Sources
- Simultaneous Recording to the 2TB Internal Hard Drive and either the Blu-ray/DVD disk, the USB External Drive, or the Network Server
- Accepts Recording Signals: HD (1080p, 1080i, 720p) and SD (480i, 576i)
- Built-In 3.5 LCD Color Display Monitor for User Viewing Access
- DICOM Protocol Compatible
- Integrates with Touch Panel Monitors such as Elo
- Replaces the Sony Models HVO1000MD and HVO3000M
CLA Medical specializes in ophthalmic surgical microscopes and ophthalmic surgeon chairs, as well as medical-grade printers, print media, cameras, monitors, and recorders. CLA Medical distributes Haag-Streit USA Surgical for Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky. We are a certified national reseller of medical-grade video systems and printers from Sony Medical, and Ikegami Medical video cameras. Our “Build Your Microscope” tool can help you get started. We are also glad to meet with you to customize your equipment purchase and find the best combination for your operating room. We work with you and your staff throughout the process and after the installation of your equipment to ensure it is the right fit for your needs. Please contact us for further information about the products we offer.