LED Ophthalmic Floor Stand HS FS 2-25
Price included in your emailed quote.
LED Ophthalmic Floor Stand
HS FS 2-25
- Electromagnetic brakes, low friction bearings, and vibration dampers in order to provide for free movement and stability of the working position.
- Balancing is mechanical and sensor-aided.
- For easy access, two LED illumination light sources are located internally in the floor stand tower.
- The backup LED illumination light source can be activated with a flip of the switch.
- LED light produces a homogeneous illumination on the patient’s eye in order to reduce glare “hot spots”.
- LED light sources have up to 25,000 lifetime hours.
- Individual powered trays are available for additional accessories such as camera control units, video recorders, or printers.
- Touch screen programming for 10 individual surgeon settings such as focus, magnification, and XY speed controls; initial illumination, focus, and magnification starting points.
- The arm reaches a maximal length of 1320 mm (52 in).
- Holders are available to attach accessories to the column such as the power cord and footswitch.
CLA Medical specializes in ophthalmic surgical microscopes and ophthalmic surgeon chairs, as well as medical-grade printers, print media, cameras, monitors, and recorders. CLA Medical distributes Haag-Streit USA Surgical for Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky. We are a certified national reseller of medical-grade video systems and printers from Sony Medical, and Ikegami Medical video cameras. Our “Build Your Microscope” tool can help you get started. We are also glad to meet with you to customize your equipment purchase and find the best combination for your operating room. We work with you and your staff throughout the process and after the installation of your equipment to ensure it is the right fit for your needs. Please contact us for further information about the products we offer.