HS Hi-R NEO 900A Ophthalmic Surgical Microscope
Price included in your emailed quote.
HS Hi-R NEO 900A OPHTHALMIC MICROSCOPE
WITH 0 DEGREE ASSISTANT SCOPE
- Superior depth perception and 3-dimensional visualization due to the 25 stereo base optical pathway.
- The integrated display provides the surgeon with instant visual information regarding positions of focus, XY coupling, zoom, as well as illumination.
- Choice of working distance front lenses: 200 mm or 175 mm.
- X-Y coupling range of 60 mm x 60 mm.
- Magnification 3.9x to 23.2x.
- UV, soft light, daylight, and blue filters
- The tilt range of optics is from -70 degrees to +90 degrees. Important for micro stent placement.
- The 900A ophthalmic microscope's assistant scope has its own 5-step magnification as well as individual focusing.
- The assistant scope easily swivels laterally and the eyepiece is 0 - 160 degrees inclinable.
- Haag-Streit ophthalmic surgical microscopes
CLA Medical specializes in ophthalmic surgical microscopes, ophthalmic surgeon chairs, as well as medical-grade printers, print media, cameras, monitors, and recorders. CLA Medical distributes Haag-Streit USA Surgical for Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky. We are a certified national reseller of medical-grade video systems and printers from Sony Medical, and Ikegami Medical video cameras. Our "Build Your Microscope" tool can help you get started. We are also glad to meet with you to customize your equipment purchase and find the best combination for your operating room. We work with you and your staff throughout the process and after the installation of your equipment to ensure it is the right fit for your needs. Please contact us for further information about the products we offer.