Ophthalmic Surgical Microscope HS Hi-R NEO 900
Price included in your emailed quote.
OPHTHALMIC SURGICAL MICROSCOPE
HS Hi-R NEO 900
- The 25 mm stereo base optical pathway benefits the surgeon by showing more anatomy in one view reducing constant microscope re-positioning.
- The information panel just above the eyepiece provides the surgeon with instant visual information regarding positions of focus, XY coupling, zoom, as well as illumination.
- Choice of working distance front lenses: 200 mm or 175 mm.
- X-Y coupling range of 60 mm x 60 mm.
- Integrated Red Reflux is visible even in low light.
- Magnification 3.9x to 23.2x.
- UV, soft light (default), daylight, and blue filters
- The tilt range of the optics is from -70° to +90°.
- A tilt lever on the eyepiece allows instant tilt which is important for micro stent placement.
- A stereo-side observer can be attached via a Vertiscope U.
- Haag-Streit ophthalmic surgical microscopes link
CLA Medical specializes in ophthalmic surgical microscopes, ophthalmic surgeon chairs, as well as medical-grade printers, print media, cameras, monitors, and recorders. CLA Medical distributes Haag-Streit USA Surgical for Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky. We are a certified national reseller of medical-grade video systems and printers from Sony Medical, and Ikegami Medical video cameras. Our “Build Your Microscope” tool can help you get started. We are also glad to meet with you to customize your equipment purchase and find the best combination for your operating room. We work with you and your staff throughout the process and after the installation of your equipment to ensure it is the right fit for your needs. Please contact us for further information about the products we offer.