SONY HVO500MD/SUR HD Video Recorder
Price included in your emailed quote.
- SONY HVO500MD/SUR HD Video Recorder produces high-quality video and image capture.
- Robust 500GB Internal Hard Drive. 194 hours of HD video can be stored
- Simultaneous recording to internal hard drive and external media via USB port eliminates the need for time-consuming video download.
- No Patient ID is Required to record.
- Quick Playback. Just hit play, which will play the last session.
- Pre-recording function. Records 5 seconds of video before the record button is pressed.
- Full HD up to 1920 X 1080i MPEG-4 and AVC-HD video recording formats.
- Universal connectivity, compatible with any manufacturer’s SD or HD cameras.
- Wired or wireless keyboards can activate the on-screen menu on a remote monitor.
- The on-screen menu makes it easy for OR staff to input necessary information in minutes via a keyboard.
- Compatible with any camera system with matching outputs/inputs.
- Tailor-made for use in ambulatory surgery centers due to its affordability.