Sony LMD2735MD 27″ Medical Grade HD Monitor
Price included in your emailed quote.
- Sony LMD2735MD 27″ Medical Grade HD Monitor is ideal for most medical imaging applications both in and out of the OR, including hospital operating rooms, surgical centers, clinics, and doctor’s offices.
- **The choice monitor of Haag-Streit Surgical for mounting on it's floor stands.**
- The Sony LMD2735MD has a variety of Inputs from Video to HD/SD-SDI: Displays are equipped with Video, S Video, and HD-15 inputs, in addition to DVID and SDI.
- A variety of Display Modes include Mirror Image, Side-by-Side, Picture-in-Picture, and Picture-out-Picture.
- Input naming function so each input can be conveniently re-named as required, such as Endoscope/Laparoscope/US/Recorder/Printer/PACS/C-arm/Room camera/Microscope/Vital data/Surgical camera.
- Standard VESA-mounting (110 x 100mm) enables monitors to be used in a variety of medical applications.
- Composite Input: BNC (x1).
- DVI-D Input: DVI-D (x1) TMDS single link.
- SDI Input: BNC (x1) HD/SD-SDI.
- Serial Remote (LAN): D-sub 9-pin (RS-232C) (x1), RJ-45 (x1) (Ethernet, 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX).
- DVI-D Output: DVI-D (x1).