EIBOS 2 Non-Contact Wide Angle Fundus Observation
Price included in your emailed quote.
The unique feature of EIBOS 2 Non-Contact Wide Angle Fundus Observation is a integrated inverter shortening the surgeon eye to patient distance.
- Inverter is integrated into EIBOS 2 eliminating manual inverting and decreasing eyepiece stack height.
- EIBOS 2 body is extremely slim allowing instrument placement flexibility.
- At low magnification simultaneously view the fundus and the incision area - both upright.
- At medium or high magnification the surgeon has the impression of being "in the eye" instead of just looking at the fundus.
- Microscope focuses on the corneal plane then fine focus is accomplished with the EIBOS 2.
- Viewing angles inside the eye are 90° for the 90 D lens and 124° for the wide-angle SPXL with 132 D.
- EIBOS 2 is easily swung out of the working position.
- The mounting system is designed that optical axis is always in the center of the visual field. Enables the inverter body to rotate to a position convenient to the surgeon.
- Mounting suspensions are available for 175 mm or 200 mm front lenses.
- The focus levers/knobs, lenses and inverter silicone cover are sterilizable.
- Will mount on all Haag-Streit ophthalmic microscopes and most Zeiss microscope.
CLA Medical specializes in surgical microscopes and surgeon chairs, as well as medical-grade printers, print media, cameras, monitors, and recorders. Through Sano, Inc. CLA Medical distributes Haag-Streit USA Surgical for Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky. We are a certified national reseller of medical-grade video systems and printers from Sony Medical, Ikegami Medical, and Panasonic Medical. Our "Build Your Microscope" tool can help you get started. We are also glad to meet with you to customize your equipment purchase and find the best combination for your operating room. We work with you and your staff throughout the process and after the installation of your equipment to ensure it is the right fit for your needs. Please contact us for further information about the products we offer.