HS FS 2-21 Floor Stand (halogen)
Pricing will be included in your final quote.
The HS FS 2-21 Floor Stand (halogen) for ophthalmic surgeons that are used to halogen illumination. The stand is virtually vibration free.
- Electromagnetic brakes, low friction bearings, and vibration dampers for free movement and stability of the working position.
- Balancing is mechanical, sensor-aided.
- For easy access, two 150 W halogen light bulbs are located internally in the floor stand tower.
- The back up 150 W halogen light bulb can be activated with a flip of the switch.
- Individual powered trays for additional accessories such as camera control units, video recorders or printers.
- Touch screen programming for 10 individual surgeon settings such as: focus, magnification and XY speed controls; initial illumination, focus and magnification starting points.
- Arm reach maximal length 1320 mm (52 in).
- Holders available to attach accessories to the column such as the power cord and foot switch.