Haag-Streit HS FS 5-33 ENT Floor Stand
Pricing will be included in your final quote.
The Haag-Streit Surgical HS FS 5-33 ENT floor stand is the newest, most elegant, and rock-solid counterbalanced floor stand.
HS FS 5-33 ENT FLOOR STAND DETAILS:
- COUNTERBALANCED FOR PRECISE MOVEMENT CONTROL
- AUTOMATIC BALANCING: ELIMINATES RE-BALANCING WHEN RE-POSITIONING ACCESSORIES.
- INTEGRATES LATEST TECHNOLOGY WITH INNOVATIVE DAMPING FOR THE LOWEST VIBRATION POSSIBLE - EVEN WITH ARM FULLY EXTENDED.
- CABLES AND ACCESSORIES ARE INTEGRATED THROUGHOUT THE FLOOR STAND.
- TWO, INDEPENDENT POWERFUL 300 W XENON LIGHT SOURCES ALLOW BRIGHTEST VISIBILITY.
- ONE BUTTON POWERS UP (AND POWERS DOWN) ENTIRE SYSTEM INCLUDING ACCESSORIES.
- EXCLUSIVE C.TAB TOUCH PANEL ALLOWS FOR AUTOMATED BALANCING, INDIVIDUAL SETTINGS FOR OVER 30 SURGEONS WITH 5 APPLICATIONS EACH.
- THE ENT FLOOR STAND CENTRAL TOWER HOUSES THE LIGHT SOURCES, AS WELL AS ACCESSORIES SUCH AS CAMERA CONTROL UNITS AND VIDEO RECORDING SYSTEMS.
- DRAWERS ARE AVAILABLE PROVIDING ADDITIONAL STORAGE SPACE.
- INDIVIDUAL AC POWER PLUG-INS IN CENTRAL TOWER FOR ACCESSORIES.
- ONE CENTRAL PANEL FOR ALL CONNECTIONS FOR EXTERNAL MONITORS, NETWORK, OR NAVIGATION SYSTEM COMMUNICATION.
- ARM LENGTH IS FULLY 1870 MM AND EASILY ACCOMMODATES TALL SURGEONS.
CLA Medical is a certified Haag-Streit USA distributor for Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana. In addition, we are a certified national reseller of medical-grade video systems and printers from Sony Medical, Ikegami Medical, and Panasonic Medical. We specialize in surgical microscopes, ENT floor stands, surgeon chairs, printers, print media, cameras, monitors, and recorders. Our "Build Your Microscope" tool can help you get started. We are also glad to meet with you to customize your equipment purchase and find the best combination for your operating room. We work with you and your staff throughout the process and after the installation of your equipment to ensure it is the right fit for your needs. Please contact us for further information about ENT equipment and ENT floor stands.