Haag-Streit Hi-R 700 Surgical Microscope
Pricing will be included in your final quote.
The Haag-Streit Hi-R 700 Surgical Operating Microscope is highly flexible and maneuverable plus it has outstanding optical quality. Its modular design and wide range of available accessories allow use in most surgical procedures. Select all the surgical scope features to meet your needs.
The Haag-Streit Hi-R 700 Surgical Operating Microscope Details:
- A large 25 mm stereo base provides incredible 3-dimensional visualization and superior depth perception.
- The small illumination angle of 3° gives uniform light even in narrow cavities.
- The illumination diaphragm controls the size of the illuminated field and decreases glare especially when using metal retractors.
- The 2-knob balancing mechanism is software-assisted on the floor stand for quick preparation.
- Balance adjustments can easily be accomplished even with the surgical scope draped.
- Variable working distance is available on this surgical microscope model at 224 mm to 510 mm or at 200 mm to 450 mm.
- Includes a 0 to 200° eyepiece.
- Apochromatic optics made in Switzerland.
CLA Medical specializes in surgical microscopes, surgeon chairs, as well as medical-grade printers, print media, cameras, monitors, and recorders. CLA Medical is a certified Haag-Streit USA distributor for Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana. In addition, we are a certified national reseller of medical-grade video systems and printers from Sony Medical, Ikegami Medical, and Panasonic Medical. Our "Build Your Microscope" tool can help you get started. We are also glad to meet with you to customize your equipment purchase and find the best combination for your operating room. We work with you and your staff throughout the process and after the installation of your equipment to ensure it is the right fit for your needs. Please contact us for further information about surgical scopes and accessories.