Haag-Streit Hi-R 700 Spinal Microscope
Pricing will be included in your final quote.
The Haag-Streit Hi-R 700 Spinal Microscope is highly flexible and maneuverable. It has an amazing depth of focus and the angle of illumination allows visualization into the deepest cavities especially using tubes.
Haag-Streit Hi-R 700 Spinal Microscope Details:
- A large 25 mm stereo base provides incredible 3-dimensional visualization and superior depth perception.
- The small illumination angle of 3° gives uniform light even in narrow cavities.
- The illumination diaphragm controls the size of the illuminated field and decreases glare especially when using metal retractors.
- The 2-knob balancing mechanism is software-assisted on the floor stand for quick preparation.
- Balance adjustments can easily be accomplished even with the surgical scope draped.
- Variable working distance is available on this surgical microscope model at 224 mm to 510 mm or at 200 mm to 450 mm.
- Includes a 0 to 200° eyepiece.
- Apochromatic optics made in Switzerland.