Haag-Streit Hi-R 1000 Spine Surgical Microscope
Pricing will be included in your final quote.
The Haag-Streit Hi-R 1000 Spine Microscope provides precise, fingertip movement control, illumination to the deepest surgical cavity, plus the outstanding depth of focus of any spinal microscope.
Haag-Streit Hi-R 1000 Spine Microscope Details:
- A large 25 mm stereo base, providing realistic images and an astonishing depth of focus.
- The spine microscope has a small illumination angle of 3° that provides uniform light even in narrow cavities especially when using tubes.
- The illumination diaphragm controls the size of the illuminated field and decreases glare especially when using metal retractors.
- Always in balance even when switching the Stereo Side Observer from left to right.
- Patented SensoServo Drive allows precise movement of the microscope by sensing the movement of the surgeon's hands when the brake is released then micro motors actually move the microscope.
- Your choice of working distance: 224 mm to 510 mm or 200 mm to 450 mm.
- Integrated double iris diaphragm used to control depth perception.
- Illumination zoom automatically adjusts the light to the size of the visible field ensuring optimal and constant brightness.
- The 0-200 degree binoculars on the spine microscope provide optimal positioning as well as prism directed light path for optimum clarity.
CLA Medical specializes in surgical microscopes, spine microscopes, surgeon chairs, as well as medical-grade printers, print media, cameras, monitors, and recorders. CLA Medical is a certified Haag-Streit USA distributor for Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana. In addition, we are a certified national reseller of medical-grade video systems and printers from Sony Medical, Ikegami Medical, and Panasonic Medical. Our "Build Your Microscope" tool can help you get started. We are also glad to meet with you to customize your equipment purchase and find the best combination for your operating room. We work with you and your staff throughout the process and after the installation of your equipment to ensure it is the right fit for your needs. Please contact us for further information about the spine microscope and accessories.