HS FS 2-25 LED Floor Stand
Price included in your emailed quote.
The HS FS 2-25 LED Floor Stand for ophthalmic surgeons that would like a more homogeneous, glare-free light with the color of halogen.
HS FS 2-25 LED Floor Stand details:
- Electromagnetic brakes, low friction bearings, and vibration dampers for free movement and stability of the working position.
- Balancing is mechanical, sensor-aided.
- For easy access, two LED illumination light sources are located internally in the floor stand tower.
- The back up LED illumination light source can be activated with a flip of the switch.
- LED light produces a homogeneous illumination on the eye and reduces glare "hot spots".
- LED light sources have up to 25,000 lifetime hours.
- Individual powered trays for additional accessories such as camera control units, video recorders, or printers.
- Touch screen programming for 10 individual surgeon settings such as focus, magnification, and XY speed controls; initial illumination, focus, and magnification starting points.
- Arm reach maximal length 1320 mm (52 in).
- Holders are available to attach accessories to the column such as the power cord and footswitch.
CLA Medical specializes in surgical microscopes and surgeon chairs, as well as medical-grade printers, print media, cameras, monitors, and recorders. Through Sano, Inc. CLA Medical distributes Haag-Streit USA Surgical for Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky. We are a certified national reseller of medical-grade video systems and printers from Sony Medical, Ikegami Medical, and Panasonic Medical. Our "Build Your Microscope" tool can help you get started. We are also glad to meet with you to customize your equipment purchase and find the best combination for your operating room. We work with you and your staff throughout the process and after the installation of your equipment to ensure it is the right fit for your needs. Please contact us for further information about the products we offer.