HS Hi-R NEO 900A Ophthalmic Surgical Microscope
Pricing will be included in your final quote.
THE HAAG-STREIT HS Hi-R NEO 900A OPHTHALMIC MICROSCOPE WITH 0 DEGREE ASSISTANT SCOPE OFFERS THE BEST DEPTH OF FIELD AS WELL AS 3-DIMENSIONAL VISUALIZATION.
HS Hi-R NEO 900A Ophthalmic Microscope Details:
- Superior depth perception and 3-dimensional visualization due to the 25 stereo base optical pathway.
- Integrated display provides the surgeon with instant visual information regarding positions of focus, XY coupling, zoom, as well as illumination.
- Choice of working distance front lenses: 200 mm or 175 mm.
- X-Y coupling range of 60 mm x 60 mm.
- Magnification 3.9x to 23.2x.
- UV, soft light, daylight, and blue filters
- The tilt range of optics is from -70 degrees to +90 degrees. Important for micro stent placement.
- The 900A ophthalmic microscope's assistant scope has it's own 5 step magnification as well as individual focusing.
- The assistant scope easily swivels laterally and the eyepiece is 0 - 160 degrees inclinable.
CLA Medical is a certified Haag-Streit USA distributor for Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana. In addition, we are a certified national reseller of medical-grade video systems and printers from Sony Medical, Ikegami Medical, and Panasonic Medical. We specialize in surgical microscopes, surgeon chairs, printers, print media, cameras, monitors, and recorders. Our "Build Your Microscope" tool can help you get started. We are also glad to meet with you to customize your equipment purchase and find the best combination for your operating room. We work with you and your staff throughout the process and after the installation of your equipment to ensure it is the right fit for your needs. Please contact us for further information about the 900A Ophthalmic Microscope.