Ikegami MKC-704KHD 4K Medical Grade Video Camera
Pricing will be included in your final quote.
Ikegami MKC-704KHD is a medical grade native 4K HD video camera. Employs 3CMOS sendsors providing both full HD (1920 x1080) and 4K (3840 x 2160) resolution images.
- Full HD / 4K Output with High Sensitivity: When providing full HD (1920 x 1080) & 4K (3840 x 2160) signal output, the MKC-704KHD has a sensitivity of F17 at 2000 lx(LINE MIX On)
- Compact and Lightweight Camera Head: The compact and lightweight camera head is ideal for use in applications with limited space such as on a surgical microscope
- Various Image Outputs: The CCU(camera control unit) outputs digital HD signals (HD-SDI and DVI), as well as, a 4K signal. By the internal down converter, composite signals(VBS, Y/C(S-VIDEO)) can be also output.
- Dynamic Contrast Correction (DCC): It also achieves a higher contrast image without halation or black defects. improves contrast in the detail area.
- Function Switch: Four switches are available on the CCU to custom assign to control functions important to the user.
- Image Pickup Device: 1/3-inch, CMOS x 3.
- Camera Cable Not Included - Choose at checkout.