SONY® HVO3300MT 2D/3D Medical Video Recorder
Pricing will be included in your final quote.
The unique SONY HVO3300MT 2D/3D medical video recorder has the ability to record 2D and 3D simultaneously. This provides HD 2D video for audiences without 3D viewing capability. Also, it records in two separate channels simultaneously for surgical, endoscopic and ultrasound applications.
- 2D and 3D Full HD Video Recording: Simultaneously Stores 2D and 3D Recording
- Accepts Wide Variety of 2D (SDI, DVI, Composite, S-Video) and 3D (side by side, line by line, dual stream) Formats
- Two Channel Recording: Simultaneously Accepts Signals From Two Different Sources
- Simultaneous Recording to the 2TB Internal Hard Drive and either the Blu-ray/DVD disk, the USB External Drive or the Network Server
- Accepts Recording Signals: HD (1080p, 1080i, 720p) and SD (480i, 576i)
- Built-In 3.5 LCD Color Display Monitor for User Viewing Access
- DICOM Protocol Compatible
- Integrates with Touch Panel Monitors such as Elo
- Replaces the Sony Models HVO1000MD and HVO3000M