SONY HVO500MD/SUR HD Medical Video Recorder
Price included in your emailed quote.
SONY HVO500MD/SUR HD Medical Video Recorder video recorder is compatible with any camera system and is tailor made for use in ambulatory surgery centers due to it's affordability.
- HD Recorder for Surgical use. High-quality Image Capture.
- Robust 500GB Internal Hard Drive. 194 hours of HD video can be stored
- Simultaneous recording to internal hard drive and external media via USB port eliminating the need for time-consuming video download.
- No Patient ID Required to record.
- Quick Playback- Just hit play and it will play the last session recorded.
- Pre-recording function- records 5 seconds of video before the record button is pressed.
- Full HD up to 1920 X 1080i MPEG-4 and AVC-HD video recording formats.
- Universal connectivity, compatible with any manufacturer’s SD or HD cameras.
- Wired or wireless keyboards can be used to activate the on-screen menu on a remote monitor.
- On-screen menu makes it easy for OR staff to input necessary information in minutes via a keyboard.