Sony LMD2735MD 27″ Medical Grade HD Monitor
Price included in your emailed quote.
- 27″ Medical HD Monitor: is ideal for most medical imaging applications both in and out of the OR, including hospital operating rooms, surgical centers, clinics, and doctor’s offices.
- **The choice monitor of Haag-Streit Surgical for mounting on it's floor stands.**
- The Sony LMD2735MD has a variety of Inputs from Video to HD/SD-SDI: Displays are equipped with Video, S Video and HD-15 inputs, in addition to DVID and SDI.
- Variety of Display Modes Includes Mirror Image, Side-by-Side, Picture-in-Picture, and Picture-out-Picture.
- Input naming function so each input can be conveniently re-named as required, such as Endoscope/Laparoscope/US/Recorder/Printer/PACS/C-arm/Room camera/Microscope/Vital data/Surgical camera.
- Standard VESA-mounting (110 x 100mm) enables monitors to be used in a variety of medical applications.
- Composite Input: BNC (x1).
- DVI-D Input: DVI-D (x1) TMDS single link.
- SDI Input: BNC (x1) HD/SD-SDI.
- Serial Remote (LAN): D-sub 9-pin (RS-232C) (x1), RJ-45 (x1) (Ethernet, 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX).
- DVI-D Output: DVI-D (x1).