Request for Quote
Home » Products » Medical Grade Video Cameras » Ikegami MKC-704KHD 3CMOS 4K HD Video Camera
- 4K HD Video Camera Output with High Sensitivity: When providing full HD (1920 x 1080) & 4K (3840 x 2160) signal output, the MKC-704KHD has a sensitivity of F17 at 2000 lx(LINE MIX On)
- Compact and Lightweight Camera Head: The compact and lightweight camera head is ideal for use in applications with limited space such as on a surgical microscope
- Various Image Outputs: The 4K HD Video Camera CCU (camera control unit) outputs digital HD signals (HD-SDI and DVI), as well as, a 4K signal. By the internal down converter, composite signals(VBS, Y/C(S-VIDEO)) can be also output.
- Dynamic Contrast Correction (DCC): It also achieves a higher contrast image without halation or black defects. improves contrast in the detail area.
- Function Switch: Four switches are available on the CCU to custom assign to control functions important to the user.
- Image Pickup Device: 1/3-inch, CMOS x 3.
- Image Correction Function: Image detail, resolution and modulation depth are significantly improved by special image-correction.
- Remote Control: By connecting an optional foot switch to the remote control terminal, external control is available for various functions including flip and turn function and scene file function.
- Scene File: 4 scene files are provided to keep pre-set memories of various control functions for convenient use. Scene file data can be saved into and loaded from a USB memory.
- Camera Cable Not Included – Choose at checkout.