- Sony MCC-500MD Video Camera is affordably priced plus features the latest generation image sensor technology for better low-light sensitivity than traditional 1/3 sized image sensor technology for superb image reproduction capability.
- It consists of a compact camera control unit (CCU) and one camera head with 1/3” type single (1920 x 1080) Exmor™ CMOS sensor, featuring 2.07 million pixels.
- By combining the Exmor™ image sensor with Sony’s image processing technologies, the Sony MCC-500MD Video Camera provides an excellent sensitivity of F5.6, a remarkable signal-to-noise ratio of 55db, and a high horizontal resolution of 900 TV lines or more.
Fluorescein Mode: Clear images can be viewed during fluorescein shooting under green lighting, with no need to use a special yellow filter.
- Outputs: The MCC-500MD has enough output flexibility to fit a range of medical environments, with HDMI, HDSDI (3G-SDI), S Video, and Composite video connectivity.
Easily recall custom picture profiles: Up to six different picture profiles – including exposure, sharpness, gamma, color tuning and white balance can be saved to memory. Custom settings can be instantly recalled from the CCU front panel to suit various applications, including use of different lamp sources.
- Furthermore, Full HD (1920 x 1080) quality 60-fps progressive scan technology results in smooth images with reduced blur when HDMI or 3G is used – ideal for viewing fast-moving images.
- All of the camera’s outputs are active simultaneously, so it is ideal for use with second or third monitors in the operating room. Together with Sony’s medical-grade recorders and monitors, the MCC-500MD is the ideal solution for capturing and recording microsurgery applications.
- The MCC-500MD’s compact and lightweight design allows the camera’s C-mount head to be easily mounted on most existing surgical microscopes.
Two camera support for 3D shooting: Images from two MCC-500MD units can be synchronized to allow acquisition of 3D video images. The two camera control units can be connected using an optional BNC cable via the CCU’s 3D-SYNC IN/OUT connectors.
Product Brochure: Please click on the DOWNLOAD menu
- Weight: 7.3 lb
- Width: 12.25 in
- Depth: 13.8 in
- Height: 9.2 in
- Shipping Policy: FOB Origin/Carrier's Minimum Insurance