50″ BRAVIA 4K Ultra HD HDR:
- 4K image resolution (384160 pixels)0 x 2: 50″ BRAVIA 4K Ultra HD HDR offers four times the detail of Full HD, with a resolution of over 8 million pixels bringing extra clarity to corporate display, education, and digital signage applications, especially when viewed up close, for example in huddle spaces.
- 4K HDR Processor X1: Sony’s powerful 4K HDR Processor X1 enhances color, clarity, and contrast for outstandingly lifelike 4K HDR picture quality.
- See finer detail with 4K X-Reality PRO: 4K X-Reality PRO upscales pictures closer to true 4K quality. Images are sharpened and refined in real time, revealing extra detail from lower-resolution picture sources.
- Rich, natural color with TRILUMINOS PRO: TRILUMINOS PRO maps colors from a wider palette, faithfully reproducing a world of more vivid, lifelike hues and tones.
- Smooth, fluid on-screen action: The 4K panel is teamed with Motionflow XR technology for smoother, more natural reproduction of rapidly moving on-screen images.
- Quick set-up with Pro Mode: Customize and store display settings and features, then copy easily to multiple displays via USB flash memory.
- One Step Setting: A time-saver in corporate environments, One Step Setting optimizes picture and networking settings to suit meeting rooms and signage applications at the touch of a single button.
- Simple screen mirroring: Support for Chromecast built-in and Apple AirPlay 2 makes it easy to stream AV content wirelessly from an Android or iOS device straight to BRAVIA.
- Enhanced wireless connectivity: The FW-50BZ30J supports wireless connectivity via Wi-Fi 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz as well as Bluetooth 4.2.
- Made for business/education/hospitals/surgery centers/clinical settings: The FW-50BZ30J is designed for professional installations with support for landscape, portrait, or tilt orientation.
- Developer friendly, easy integration: BRAVIA offers seamless support with leading automation and control platforms, while open APIs offer limitless integration opportunities with other vendor solutions.
- Greater Peace of Mind: There’s extra reassurance with our 3 Year Advanced Exchange PrimeSupport service that’s included as standard. If there’s a fault with your BRAVIA Professional Display, we’ll provide a replacement unit at no extra charge to keep you up and running.
- Weight: 37.5 lb
- Width: 44.4 in
- Depth: 5.6 in
- Height: 31 in
- Shipping Policy: FOB Origin/Carrier's Minimum Insurance