Home » Products » Medical Grade Video Recorders »
- Sony HVO500MD/SUR HD Recorder for Surgical use. High quality Image Capture.
- Robust 500GB Internal Hard Drive. 194 hours of HD video can be stored
- Simultaneous recording to internal hard drive and external media via USB port eliminating the need for time-consuming video download.
- Still image recording triggered via front panel button, optional footswitch or external USB keyboard.
- No Patient ID Required to record.
- Quick Playback- Just hit play and it will play last session recorded.
- Pre-recording function- records 5 seconds of video before record button is hit.
- Full HD up to 1920 X 1080i MPEG-4 and AVC-HD video recording formats.
- Wide range of interfaces and network data transmission. Interfaces are provided for HDMI, DVI, composite video, S-Video and audio, as well as networked data transmission through CIFS to a centralized server.
- Universal connectivity, compatible with any manufacturer’s SD or HD cameras.
- Wired or wireless keyboards can be used to activate the on screen menu on a remote monitor.
- On screen menu makes it easy for OR staff to input necessary information in minutes via a keyboard.
Product Brochure: Click on the DOWNLOADS menu
- Weight: 12 lb
- Shipping Policy: FOB Origin/Carrier's Minimum Insurance