Sony MCC-1000MD HD Medical Grade Video Camera (Replaces Sony PMW-10MD Video Camera)
- Capture Minute Surgical Details: The MCC-1000MD camera head combines (3) 1/2.8-inch type Exmor R™ CMOS sensors which can capture full HD (1920 x 1080), Signal to noise ratio of 63 dB, Horizontal resolution of 1000 TV lines or more
- High Sensitivity Designed for Near Darkness: High sensitivity of F20- Camera can capture remarkably clear video and still images in near darkness for prcedures involving areas of the anatomy that are difficult to illuminate during a particular intricate microsurgery. Ideal for acquiring surgical procedures that involve the posterior chamber/segment such as the retina and optic nerve areas as well as neurosurgical procedures.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) Mode: The MCC-1000MD supports HLG and 2.4 wide gamma in HDR (High Dynamic Range) mode. When used in conjunction with an HDR display, offering a wider range of brightness levels to capture surgical images with even greater color contrast and accuracy compared to non-HDR cameras and displays. When in HDR mode objects with surfaces such as wetness, dark shadows, or glossiness are also visually improved.
- Picture Profile Function: Camera features a Picture Profile menu that adjusts and changes the parameters to determine the characteristics of the image. The MCC-1000MD features 6 pre-installed picture profiles which match various shooting conditions in ophthalmic surgery.
- Useful Camera Functions: Other image adjustment features include Auto Exposure, Knee, Digital Zoom, Picture Profile, Picture Flip, and Genlock. The Picture Flip function can turn the camera picture horizontally, vertically, or both horizontally and vertically according to the microscope. These camera functions can be controlled by a foot switch for hands free operation.
- Various Outputs for Flexible Connectivity: The MCC-1000MD has enough output flexibility to fit into a range of medical environments with HDMI, SDI (3G-SDI), S video, and Composite video. All of the camera’s outputs are active simultaneously, so video can be displayed on a second or even third monitor in the operating room.
- 3D Surgical Images can be captured in 3D: Simultaneous video outputs from (2) MCC-1000MD units can be synchronized, allowing the capture of HD 3D stereoscopic video images. These 3D images can be displayed on Sony’s 3D 4K displays, (LMD-X310MT or LMD-X550MT), and recorded with Sony’s HVO-3300MT medical 3D video recorder. This allows flexibility for the end-user. No need to discard their camera if they decide to go 3D in the future. Simply, purchase a second MCC-1000MD.
Product Brochure: Click on the DOWNLOADS menu
- Weight: 8 lb
- Width: 12.5 in
- Depth: 14.81 in
- Height: 9.13 in