- Sony UP-971AD can receive digital as well as analog signals, allowing the printer to support both types of C-arm systems. It also can receive signals from two different integrated systems – i.e. analog from a C-arm and digital from an ultrasound system.
- Using Sony’s direct thermal printing technology, the UP-971AD delivers photo-quality black & white prints with a high resolution of approximately 325 dpi.
- In standard mode, the UP-971AD can deliver a print in approximately 8 seconds.
- The UP-971AD has a compact design with dimensions of approximately 316 (W) x 132.5 (H) x 265 (D) mm (12 1/2 x 5 1/4 x 12 inches) – 40mm smaller in-depth than its predecessor. At the same time, the size of the LCD panel is increased, and the control panel features a white LED backlight that offers clear visibility regardless of ambient light levels.
- All function keys of the UP-971AD are located on the front panel, allowing easy setup and operation when the printer is installed in a medical cart. Also, separate knobs on the front panel allow easy adjustment of both contrast and brightness and an auto-lock function that prevents inadvertent alteration of settings.
- As well as printing a single picture, the UP-971AD also offers a choice of two-, four- and six-way split printing of images on a single sheet when connected to an analog video signal. The ‘Multi’ button on the front panel allows quick switching between ’Single-picture’ and ‘Multi-picture’ modes. With digital input signals, the printer can provide two or four split pictures on one sheet (NB: Multi button does not function with digital input).
- When connected to a digital signal, the UP-971AD can produce panoramic prints up to a maximum of 600mm long.
- The optional UPA-WU10 Wireless Print System allows cable-free connection between the UP-971AD and surgical endoscopes, ultrasound systems, and other hospital imaging modalities. This is ideal for busy clinical environments, where modalities are constantly being moved between different operating rooms and treatment rooms. This all-in-one wireless printing solution also resolves the problem of limited space on medical carts, allowing the connection between a medical imaging modality and an “off-cart” printer without requiring a lengthy USB cable.
- InterfaceHi-Speed USB (USB 2.0) (x1) VIDEO INPUT: BNC type (X1) NTSC or PAL composite video signals 1.0Vp-p, 75ohm (NTSC/PAL automatically discriminated) VIDEO OUTPUT: BNC type (x1) Loop-through REMOTE: Stereo mini jack (x1)
- Weight: 16 lb
- Shipping Policy: FOB Origin/Carrier's Minimum Insurance