4K 2D/3D Video Recorder
- With Sony Medical HVO4000MT capture your procedures in 4K, 3D or 4K 3D
- 4K video recording in sharp detail at 4K resolutions of 4096 x 2160 (True 4K) as well as 3840 x 2160 (4K UHD).
- Simultaneous recording in 4K and 2K HD from endoscopic/laparoscopic cameras, surgical microscopes and other compatible imaging systems.
- Simultaneous recording on internal HDD and USB connected external media, network server or Blu-ray disc saving workflow time.
- High capacity 4TB internal storage with three image quality settings (standard/high/best) up to 119 hours of 4K video recording.
- Network compatible using CIFS over the hospital network.
- External touch panel support allowing users to remotely control the recorder functions.
- Support for DICOM Modality Work List allows automatic input of patient information from RIS or other DICOM worklist servers via the hospital network.
- Supports Sony medical printers
- 3D recording formats: Line by Line or Top and Bottom
Product Brochure: Click on the DOWNLOADS menu
- Weight: 18 lb
- Width: 16.4 in
- Depth: 16.6 in
- Height: 12.2 in
- Shipping Policy: FOB Origin/Carrier's Minimum Insurance