Home » Products » Sony Medical Color Black & White Printers » All Sony Printers »
Digital Black/White Thermal Printer
- Digital Black/White Thermal Printer is proven thermal technology by Sony.
- The Sony UPD711MD printer assures high-quality monochrome prints with a resolution of approximately 300 dpi and 8-bit (256 levels) processing.
- With a footprint of 140(W) × 70(H) mm and weighing just 1kg, the A7-size printer reflects latest industry trends towards size reduction of medical systems.
- Choose the most appropriate printing media for your needs. UPP-84HG High Glossy Printing Paper assures premium, near-photographic quality results. Reduce operating costs with UPP-84S High-Quality Printing Paper that delivers excellent image quality at an affordable cost.
- Open the paper door and drop in a new paper roll. Then simply close the door, and the printer’s ready to use in moments.
- Select from a choice of print sizes including 4:3 aspect ratio and panoramic 3:1 images that are ideal for dental applications.
- Print modes (including image orientation and reverse printing) can be set easily in the printer driver menu.
- Paper saving mode reduces media consumption when printing multiple images.
- Image resize. Image data can be automatically enlarged to fit a preset printing area, reducing data transfer times with small image file sizes.
- Weight: 4.4 lb
- Width: 9.5 in
- Depth: 10.38 in
- Height: 5.75 in
- Shipping Policy: FOB Origin/Carrier's Minimum Insurance