Select Page

In most instances, yes. However, make sure the camera control unit (CCU) of the camera system has the correct output ports that match to the input ports of the HD recorder. For example, if the CCU has only a DVI output type connection and the HD recorder has a HDMI type input connection, you may need an adapter to convert the DVI signal to HDMI. 

It’s always best to research the CCU output type connections to make sure they match up with the HD recorder input type connections.

Here are the different types of input/output type connections: 

  • S-Video (non HD)
  • Composite (non HD)
  • DVI (HD)
  • HDMI (HD)
  • HD-SDI (HD)